Saturday, March 14, 2009

EduCare

I could have titled this post several different things:
-A peek into my EduCare life
-What we do at EduCare when the kids are gone
-My EduCare family
None of them seemed right so I will just call it "EduCare"! These photos are among some taken for a scrapbook for my boss who is leaving in a few weeks for another job. I've worked with her since I started at EduCare 14 years ago and she's been my boss for 13 of those. She's also the one who introduced me to Chad, and before that, helped me tremendously as I went through my divorce. Her leaving will definitely leave a big hole in my life and the lives of everyone working at EduCare.



4 comments:

Meg said...

I love Educare...great pictures.

Ellen said...

I wonder what the kids would think if they saw their teachers making that pyramid!

Stu said...

How did you end up on the bottom? I would complain about that. You've been there long enough that they should be holding YOU up!! I think your mom and dad need to come in and talk to those people!

Nicole said...

So who is that girl with my two co-teachers! Ohh the jealousy is rolling in! I thought when I left no one could replace my shoes :) Oh i miss you both bunches! :)